Why Cardinal Trading
Whilst the management of money on a day-to-day basis in terms of paying bills or servicing a mortgage does not present the majority of people with any difficulty, when it comes to accumulating and preserving capital for the long-term, many make the kind of fundamental .....
Today's investment market is barely recognizable when measured against that of only a decade ago. A seemingly unending array of new methods by which markets can be accessed; innumerable products and countless asset classes characterize an investment backdrop that often serves .....
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THE CARDINAL TRADING WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THE WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
Unauthorized use of Cardinal Trading's Websites and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into Cardinal Trading's systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted to a site, is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge that Cardinal Trading may disclose and transfer any information that you provide through this Website to (i) any of our affiliate agents or information providers; (il) to any other person or entity with your consent; or (iii) if we have a right or duty to disclose or are permitted or compelled to so disclose such information by law. You consent to the transmission, transfer or processing of such information to, or through, any country in the world, as we deem necessary or appropriate and by using and providing information through this Website you agree to such transfers.
Copyright noticesThe works of authorship contained in the cardinaltrading.com Website (the "Website"), including but not limited to all design, text, sound recordings, and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by Cardinal Trading. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, they may not be copied, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, framed, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Cardinal Trading 's prior written consent.
Web content and materialsThe information on this Website is for information purposes only. It is believed to be reliable, but Cardinal Trading does not warrant its completeness, timeliness or accuracy. The information on the Website is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase of stock, any other security or any financial instrument.
The information and materials contained in this Website - and the terms and conditions of the access to and use of such information and materials - are subject to change without notice.
You agree that (i) you will not engage in any activities related to the Website that are contrary to applicable law, regulation or the terms of any agreements you have with Cardinal Trading and (ii) in circumstances where locations of the Website require identification for access, you will establish commercially reasonable security procedures and controls to limit access to your password or other identifying information to authorized individuals.
Cardinal Trading or its suppliers may discontinue or make changes in the information, products, or services described herein at any time without prior notice to you and without any liability to you. Any dated information is published as of its date only, and Cardinal Trading does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information. Cardinal Trading reserves the right to terminate any or all Website information, offerings or transmissions without prior notice to the user. Furthermore, by offering this Website and information, products, or services via the Website, no distribution or solicitation is made by Cardinal Trading to any person to use the Website or such information, products, or services in jurisdictions where the provision of the Website and such information, products, services is prohibited by law.
Potential Disruption of ServiceAccess to the Website may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited or slowed due to, among other things:
- hardware failure, including among other things failures of computers (including your own computer), servers, networks, telecommunication lines and connections, and other electronic and mechanical equipment;
- software failure, including among other things, bugs, errors, viruses, configuration problems, incompatibility of systems, utilities or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or irregularities within particular documents or other content;
- overload of system capacities;
- damage caused by severe weather, earthquakes, wars, insurrection, riots, civil commotion, act of God, accident, fire, water damage, explosion, mechanical breakdown or natural disasters;
- interruption (whether partial or total) of power supplies or other utility of service;
- strike or other stoppage (whether partial or total) of labor;
- governmental or regulatory restrictions, exchange rulings, court or tribunal orders or other human intervention; or
- any other cause (whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing) whatsoever beyond the control of Cardinal Trading.